P O Box 44708, Phoenix, AZ 85064
Why Support Us?
In Maricopa County, a molar is not just a tooth located in the back of the mouth. MOLAR is also a dedicated group of concerned organizations, individual providers, and social service agencies, who are committed to addressing the oral health issues in their community.
Maricopa is the fourth largest populated county in the country. In fact, Maricopa County is larger than 24 states and accounts for over half of Arizona's residents. It covers 9,000 square miles, has 46 cities, towns, and communities, and includes five Indian reservations. It is also highly transient, has a senior population larger than most cities, and urban sprawl, which creates barriers to care through transportation, cost, and language barriers.
Many of our county's most vulnerable citizens go without routine oral health checkups and treatment due to ever widening gaps in service delivery and access to oral health care. Their untreated, preventable infections often create social and financial burdens for their families and support networks.
By supporting MOLAR, you can help us in our efforts to
improve the oral health of Maricopa County residents. You
can make a difference. Join us now and become a part of
this important cause!
How Can You Help?
Donate to MOLAR:
MOLAR Coalition is a 501 [c] nonprofit organization
**Your donations are tax deductible**
* Join MOLAR today
* Refer new members (6 referrals get a free membership!)
* Join a MOLAR committee
* Share MOLAR’s Mission and Vision – get the word out!
Who We Are
MOLAR is a dedicated group of concerned organizations, individual providers, and social service agencies who are committed to addressing the oral health issues in their community.
MOLAR is an alliance working to
increase the ability of public
and private organizations to
improve the oral and overall health
of their constituents.
MOLAR believes that everyone in Maricopa County should have accessible, affordable oral
1. Oral health is an essential part of
2. No one should suffer from preventable, treatable oral disease.
3. MOLAR values partnerships as a means to impact health care
Connect with us on social media
Why Partner With MOLAR Coalition? Aligning with MOLAR Coalition offers you the opportunity to promote your business to a very special demographic: oral and medical health care leaders. Our members, guests and unique website visitors include dental and medical professionals, county executives, legislators and oral health vendors and providers who want to improve access to care for all. They are looking for resources to assist them in their healthcare jobs.
About MOLAR Coalition: MOLAR Coalition launched in April of 2009. Our mission is to increase the ability of public and private organizations to improve the oral and overall health of their constituents. We have a combined reach of over 1,000 oral health advocates and leaders (mailing list and social media sites). We send out a semi-monthly newsletter and a semi-monthly meeting announcement with multiple links back to our website. These events require registration that takes members back to the website. This adds up to multiple website hits per member every month. We also post our events on our groups on Facebook and Linkedin.
Past Sponsors: Our sponsors and partners have included: Delta Dental, Dignity Health, Smart Practice, Bridgeway Health Plan, Centene and Arizona Dental Foundation.
Charity Partners: Every other month we donate oral health and food items to many organizations, including St. Vincent de Paul, Phoenix Police and Fire departments and West Valley Child Crisis Center. Our members also participate in many charitable events including the Oral Cancer Walk, Give Kids a Smile, Arizona Mission of Mercy and Arizona Government Oral Health Days.
Sponsorships: MOLAR Coalition give sponsors the opportunity to market to oral health community in Maricopa County. This community has tremendous consumer needs and purchasing power. Studies show that 90% of oral health leaders participate in word-of-mouth or viral marketing by passing product or service information on to friends, family and business associates. A customized program will be created for each sponsor.
Sponsorship benefits can include:
· EXCLUSIVITY OF YOUR CATEGORY- be the only sponsor in your area of expertise.
· SHOWCASE YOUR BUSINESS by hosting quarterly events to educate us about your area of expertise.
· FEATURED SPONSOR AT OUR SEMI-MONTHLY MEETINGS (January, March, May, July, September or November) includes a table once a quarter at our semi-monthly meetings to showcase your business and distribute promotional materials. We will also have your flyers, business cards and brochures at every place setting. You will be able to hang a banner in the meeting room and be featured as the meeting sponsor in our event email, reminder emails, social media postings and on our website and address group at beginning of the meetings with a 5-minute introduction. You can also host the event at your organization.
· BE PROFILED IN OUR NEWSLETTER: An article about your company, with a link back to your website will be included in our semi-monthly newsletters.
· YOUR COMPANY NAME ON OUR MEETING MATERIALS: invitations, newsletters and other communications.
· YOUR LOGO ON OUR WEBSITE for one month prior to meeting and the month of the meeting.
· BE A FEATURED SPONSOR ON THE FRONT PAGE OF OUR WEBSITE. Your logo and link will appear under the “Latest News” column on the front page of our website.
· SOCIAL MEDIA MENTIONS: Your company name and logo with link will appear in a monthly mention recommending your company to our social media pages on Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin.
· BE A GUEST BLOGGER: The opportunity to be a guest blogger or be featured in “Our Favorite Experts” section on our website.
· GET FREE MEMBERSHIP: Your sponsorship includes six complimentary annual memberships.
· AP TOOLKIT CONFERENCE SPONSORSHIP: A display table at our annual two-day event and an ad in our publicity, plus opening remarks at the start of the conference.
· MORE PROMOTIONAL OPPORTUNITIES: You will have the opportunity to provide a product or service from your company to be included in our raffle prize drawing at each of our semi-monthly events as well as including a marketing piece in our welcome packet to new members. When sponsors offer discounts, they see immediate results and an overall increase in their business’ volume.
FOR MORE DETAILS OR TO SCHEDULE A PHONE CALL OR IN PERSON VISIT, PLEASE EMAIL US AT email@example.com.