P O Box 44708, Phoenix, AZ 85064
1. Networking opportunities with other oral health stakeholders
2. Serve as an ambassador for MOLAR in support of the Mission, Vision and Values
3. Opportunities to advocate for increased access to oral health care in Arizona
4. Subscription to the MOLAR e-newsletter which includes updates on state and national oral health initiatives and activities, legislative updates and alerts
5. Access to educational events and resources
6. Discounted rates for Coalition education events
7. Opportunity to participate in Coalition committees and other work groupsMOLAR anticipates that you will be an active member of the Coalition, regularly attending MOLAR meetings and participating in MOLAR Committees. MOLAR's mission will not be achieved by just a few. All members are needed to participate in the work involved as we strive to see fulfillment of our vision that everyone in Maricopa County should have accessible, affordable oral health care.
Please select the level of membership you prefer. Free memberships for full times students with student ID are available. Please email info@molarcoalition for more information.